Tracey Follows quits JWT London
Tracey Follows, the chief strategy officer at JWT London, has resigned from the agency.
Tracey Follows: resigns as chief strategy officer at JWT London
Follows, who has worked at the agency since June 2012, having joined from VCCP where she was executive planning director, is understood not to have got a job to go to.
She announced her decision to leave to JWT’s other executive partners – Joe Petyan, James Whitehead and Russell Ramsey – at the beginning of the week and is expected to leave later in the summer. No decision has been made on a replacement.
In an email to staff, Petyan, Whitehead and Ramsey said: "Tracey has decided to leave JWT. We are very sorry about this, as she has been such a great part of the agency for the last 18 months. She has also been a brilliant Partner to the three of us. Together we have built a really strong planning team."
Follows had worked at VCCP since 2009. She is a former international advertising manager at T-Mobile and was responsible for One2One's advertising, introducing its positioning, 'Life is made of One2Ones'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)