AMV BBDO poaches Saatchis' Warner and Vasey
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has hired Dan Warner and Andy Vasey, the Saatchi & Saatchi duo behind the recent work for Wall's sausages, as a senior creative team.
Vasey (l) and Warner: awards
Warner and Vasey will work across several AMV accounts including Galaxy and Foot Locker.
The pair created the recent "Wall’sie" spot and the "thank you for all the sausages" ad, which won accolades including six golds at the British Arrows and a silver Lion at Cannes.
Warner and Vasey started their advertising careers at Hooper Galton. They have also worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and The Red Brick Road.
Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi, the executive creative directors at AMV, said: "Dan and Andy are absolute gentlemen with a unique and irreverent style built on strong strategic thinking, and they will be a great addition to AMV."
Warner and Vasey said: "We’ve been so lucky to work for some extremely talented people and we can’t wait to work with more at AMV. We can never quite believe any agency would want to hire us, let alone one with one of the best creative reputations in the world. We’re excited."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London