TMW promotes Pearce and Freeland to joint chief executives
TMW, the digital and direct agency owned by Creston, has promoted its managing director, Chris Pearce, and the chief operating officer, Chris Freeland, to joint chief executives.
TMW: Pearce (left) and Freeland replace Marshall
Richard Marshall, the current chief executive and a TMW co-founder, takes the new position of group chief executive, where he will focus on launching the UK-based agency as an international network, initially through partnerships.
The co-founder and creative partner Paul Tullo becomes the group chairman, where he will lead creative.
Pearce joined TMW in 2007 and was named the managing director in 2012. Freeland has worked at TMW for 13 years.
In his new role, Pearce will handle client development and new business, as well as promote the agency. Freeland will continue to oversee TMW’s operational management while taking on talent management and employee engagement, as well as developing new services.
Marshall said: "The changes will enhance our performance and focus on the areas that will help TMW grow, as well as the role we can play in supporting Creston."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)