JWT recruits Lotz as Follows quits
JWT London has hired M&C Saatchi's Adam Lotz as its head of engagement planning. His appointment follows the resignation of Tracey Follows, JWT's chief strategy officer.
Follows: steps down as chief strategy officer and executive partner
Lotz will lead JWT’s social team and handle clients including HSBC, Nestlé and Canon.
He will work alongside the deputy head of planning, Neil Godber, the head of response planning, Kris Flemington, and the planning foresight director, Marie Stafford.
Lotz was most recently at M&C Saatchi as a senior strategist. He has also worked at M&C Saatchi Abel in South Africa.
Follows, who joined JWT in June 2012, does not have a job to go to.
She announced her decision to step down to JWT’s other executive partners – Joe Petyan, James Whitehead and Russell Ramsey – last week and is expected to leave in the summer. No decision has been made on a replacement. Follows will continue in her role as the chairman of the Account Planning Group.
Before JWT, Follows was the executive planning director at VCCP and the strategy director at Lowe.
She is a former international advertising manager at T-Mobile and introduced the positioning "life is made of One2Ones" for One2One.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)