Danone calls digital pitch for baby brands
Danone has called a pitch for an agency to work on digital advertising for its baby-nutrition division, including Cow & Gate and Aptamil.
Cow & Gate: parent Danone seeks shop for digital creative
The Real Adventure handles the bulk of digital work, covering web, mobile, social and CRM. Danone appointed DigitasLBi last year for SEO. Both agencies are involved in the pitch, which is at the early RFI stage.
The successful shop will handle a consolidated brief of digital creative, strategy and implementation of web, mobile, social, CRM and SEO for the division.
Danone did not respond to requests for comment. DigitasLBi and The Real Adventure declined to comment.
DigitasLBi won the SEO account in July 2013 and focuses on the baby-advice websites C&G Baby Club and Aptaclub. The agency created a strategy to improve search visibility for the sites.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)