Virgin Money organises immersive tasks for 'world's most creative job interview'
Virgin Money is eschewing the formal interview process used by financial services brands to recruit a "creative genius" to head up its innovation team, in what it is dubbing "the world's most creative job interview".
Virgin Money: financial services brand founded by Sir Richard Branson in 1995
Candidates are being invited to a Hackney venue on the evening of Thursday 10 July to take part in a series of "mystery, immersive" tasks that will put their creative skills to the test.
David Hall, director of current accounts at Virgin Money, said the job interview process fits the brand because Virgin Money has a "history of breaking new ground" that includes its in-store lounges and not-for-profit fundraising site, Virgin Money Giving.
He said: "The candidate that fills this role will need to continue that tradition, and what better way to find the right person than a unique process like this?"
Virgin Money has worked together with recruitment firm Audeliss to create a challenge designed to test applicants’ ability to be creative, innovative, entrepreneurial, inspiring and commercial.
Details of the challenges are being withheld until the day itself.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)