Evian and Marmite ads among those hijacked by Alan Carr
Evian, Marmite, BT, Specsavers and Snickers are among the brands that will get the Alan Carr treatment in a special ad break during 'Channel 4's Comedy Gala' this evening.
Alan Carr: the comedian spoofs Evian's 'baby & me' ad on Channel 4
As part of the ad break, Carr will perform comedy versions of the brands’ ads. Carr’s take on Evian’s "baby & me" ad by BETC Paris and Marmite’s "end Marmite neglect" by Adam & Eve/DDB will run to 80 seconds.
Open Mike produced the ads, which will run as the first ad in each break. The brands’ activity was negotiated between Channel 4 Sales and Manning Gottlieb OMD, MEC, Mindshare and ZenithOptimedia.
Rob Ramsey, the partnership leader at Channel 4, said: "'Channel 4’s Comedy Gala' ad break takeover has become a popular annual advertising event with up-for-it brands keen to put their established ads at Alan Carr’s comedy mercy.
"Working with Open Mike, we’re able to deliver our advertising partners an innovative commercial partnership to create an exciting ad moment that really engages our viewers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)