Kellogg's launches first-ever 'master brand' TV campaign
Kellogg's is kicking off its first-ever UK "master brand" campaign with a TV ad encouraging consumers to start the day with a bowl of one its cereals.
Created by agency Leo Burnett, the 30-second ad riffs off the concept of a pop-up children’s storybook read in reverse order from end to beginning, taking consumers on a journey from the family breakfast table to the field where Kellogg's cereals are grown.
"At Kellogg’s, it all beings with sunshine and grains," says the voiceover. The ad ends with the, "Kellogg’s. See you at breakfast."
The film uses paper-cut 2D illustration in conjunction with more modern animation techniques.
The TV work will be supported by marketing activity across various other media, including online, print and social.
The "master brand" campaign ties into various operational initiatives being run across Kellogg Europe that focus on the quality of its products, including work with suppliers to ensure the best-quality wholegrain.
Vikki Brunning, Kellogg’s marketing manager, said: "Our founder WK Kellogg introduced breakfast cereal to the world with just a simple flake of toasted corn.
"More than 100 years later, every bowl of Kellogg cereal still starts with natural wholegrains, many of which are grown and harvested close to the factories where we make our foods.
"The 'Storybook' TVC is the first milestone on our journey to remind people about the origins of our cereals while leveraging the strength of the Kellogg brand to reinvigorate the category and reaffirm our position as a leader and trusted authority on breakfast."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)