In pictures: Spotted at last week's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence
Hosted by The One Show's Gyles Brandreth, The Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014 were held last week at the London's Hilton Park Lane.
Included in the gallery above, easyJet's Peter Duffy picks up his award for Marketing Leader of the Year and Craig Inglis and Adam&Eve/DDB's James Murphy collect an award for John Lewis's 'Bear and the hare' Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London