In pictures: Spotted at last week's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence
Hosted by The One Show's Gyles Brandreth, The Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014 were held last week at the London's Hilton Park Lane.
Included in the gallery above, easyJet's Peter Duffy picks up his award for Marketing Leader of the Year and Craig Inglis and Adam&Eve/DDB's James Murphy collect an award for John Lewis's 'Bear and the hare' Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)