In pictures: Spotted at last week's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence
Hosted by The One Show's Gyles Brandreth, The Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014 were held last week at the London's Hilton Park Lane.
Included in the gallery above, easyJet's Peter Duffy picks up his award for Marketing Leader of the Year and Craig Inglis and Adam&Eve/DDB's James Murphy collect an award for John Lewis's 'Bear and the hare' Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England