In pictures: Spotted at last week's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence
Hosted by The One Show's Gyles Brandreth, The Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014 were held last week at the London's Hilton Park Lane.
Included in the gallery above, easyJet's Peter Duffy picks up his award for Marketing Leader of the Year and Craig Inglis and Adam&Eve/DDB's James Murphy collect an award for John Lewis's 'Bear and the hare' Christmas campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)