Follow the World Cup through the eyes of brands and marketing with our live blog
Which World Cup sponsor will create the biggest buzz? Which brand will come up with the most memorable tweet or Vine? Whose content will draw the most clicks?
Like it or loath it, the World Cup has arrived and it is set to be the biggest marketing dust-up of 2014, with official partners and non-sponsors competing for the attention of football-crazed consumers.
With new World Cup campaigns, content and controversies arriving by the hour, we have created a live blog dedicated to keeping everyone up to date with the latest news from Brazil. Click on the icon below to take a look.
Feel free to flag up any laugh-out-loud tweets or mind-blowing World Cup campaigns with us at Follow @MarketingUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)