Relish wireless broadband aims to shake up market with ad push
Relish, the new wireless broadband provider from the Hong Kong telecoms PCCW, has launched a campaign to promote its central London "plug and play" service.
Relish: kicks off ad push
The campaign was created by The Corner, which won the business earlier this year after a competitive pitch. It includes outdoor, press and extensive experiential activity.
Sally Sommers, the head of marketing at Relish, said: "The Corner impressed us during the pitch with innovative strategic and creative work that really understood the market and our brand."
The creatives behind the campaign included Joe Stamp, Tom Prendergast, Matt Lancod and Rob Amstell.
Relish delivers its home broadband plug on branded motorbikes and in "pizza-style boxes", an idea The Corner presented during the pitch.
Neil Simpson, a founding partner at The Corner, said: "Relish is one of those transformational products which are fantastic to work on. So far we have produced everything from advertising to some exciting experiential that will be hitting the capital’s streets in the coming weeks."
Relish promises to deliver its "plug and play" devices the next working day in central London. The unlimited service costs £20 a month for homes and £25 for businesses and customers do not need to take a phone line or sign up to a long contract.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...