eMoov appoints Stephen Jury as first head of marketing
Digital estate agency eMoov, backed by former 'Dragon's Den' star James Caan, has appointed a head of marketing as the brand launches its first TV ad campaign.
Stephen Jury: joins eMoov as head of marketing
Stephen Jury joins the online firm after three-and-a-half years at classified website Motors.co.uk, where he oversaw the development of a multi-million-pound TV campaign called "Carfuffle".
At eMoov, Jury will be responsible for all marketing, spanning TV advertising, PR, social media activity, SEO and performance media.
He joins a marketing team which includes former Britvic marketing chief Sheraz Dar as a non-executive, and will report to eMoov chief executive and founder Russell Quirk.
Jury said: "eMoov represents a fantastic marketing opportunity - to evolve the UK’s number one online estate agent into the nation’s first choice when it comes to selling their home in the modern digital landscape."
Quirk said: "With the business starting to build real momentum now is the time to step change our focus on marketing.
"The hire of Stephen is a signal that we’re doing just that, as is the launch of our first ever TV advertising campaign which airs across Sky channels from tomorrow."
The brand’s first foray into TV advertising goes live tomorrow (11 June) on various channels, including Sky Sports, Sky Atlantic and MTV.
The 30-second ad has been created by Space City and highlights the savings vendors can make when selling their house on eMoov.
The business has gained attention with its proposition of charging a flat fee of £395 plus VAT per sale, and recently signed a deal with venture capital firm Hamilton Bradshaw Real Estate (HBRE), established by Caan.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)