Top 10 ads of the week: Foster's summery lemon lager wins out
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Foster's: most-recalled ad
Foster's summery lager ad, in which Brad and Dan its long-running Aussie protagonists play volleyball, is the most recalled ad this week.
Brand: Foster's Radler
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/Starcom MediaVest
Agency/TV Buyer: Beta/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Brand: Appliances Online
Agency/TV Buyer: BMB/MediaCom
Brand: Head & Shoulders
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/MediaCom
Brand: BT Broadband Extra
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/MediaCom
Adwatch research was conducted from 5 to 9 June 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London