Look Good Feel Better launches 20th anniversary campaign
Look Good Feel Better, the charity that teaches beauty techniques to women suffering from cancer, has launched a 20th anniversary campaign.
The campaign was created by 7after6, a group of seven women who work in the ad industry who devoted their own time. It celebrates how women can face cancer with confidence through learning beauty techniques.
The ads star Suzanne, Maria, Ellie and Kreena, all real women who are suffering from cancer and have been to a Look Good Feel Better workshop.
7after6 comprises of Jo Smith, Nikki Scott, Sian Hughes, Isobel Nelson, Natasha Markley, Jen Crothers and Gina Martin.
Josh Van Gelder shot the photographs, the stylist was Pip Edwards, make up and nails were by Caroline Barnes with hair and wigs by Bjorn Krischker.
Sarahjane Robertson, the executive director of Look Good Feel Better, said: "I can’t put into words our gratitude to everyone who has made this eye-catching and thought-provoking campaign possible.
"In our 20th year we look forward to finding everyone’s ‘#warpaint4life’ item – that bold lipstick or transformative outfit – thank you."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)