Look Good Feel Better launches 20th anniversary campaign
Look Good Feel Better, the charity that teaches beauty techniques to women suffering from cancer, has launched a 20th anniversary campaign.
The campaign was created by 7after6, a group of seven women who work in the ad industry who devoted their own time. It celebrates how women can face cancer with confidence through learning beauty techniques.
The ads star Suzanne, Maria, Ellie and Kreena, all real women who are suffering from cancer and have been to a Look Good Feel Better workshop.
7after6 comprises of Jo Smith, Nikki Scott, Sian Hughes, Isobel Nelson, Natasha Markley, Jen Crothers and Gina Martin.
Josh Van Gelder shot the photographs, the stylist was Pip Edwards, make up and nails were by Caroline Barnes with hair and wigs by Bjorn Krischker.
Sarahjane Robertson, the executive director of Look Good Feel Better, said: "I can’t put into words our gratitude to everyone who has made this eye-catching and thought-provoking campaign possible.
"In our 20th year we look forward to finding everyone’s ‘#warpaint4life’ item – that bold lipstick or transformative outfit – thank you."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development/Account Manager - £30k Base (£60-70k OTE) - Online Education - London Digital Gurus £30000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Major Players £48000 - £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)