McDonald's unites a divided house in World Cup creative
A Mexican in a USA t-shirt is told in by his mother that his friends have arrived, while she zips up his hoody to hide the team's lettering.
McDonald's: rolls out World Cup creative
At the door, his friends, brandishing "USA" baseball caps and flags painted on their faces, try to put a stars and stripes hat on the son before he quickly rips it off in front of his father.
The father glances at the rest of the family, who give him a blank stare.
The father and the family then watch the match in one room, while the son and his friends watch the same game out back.
But when both the father and son manage to win a pair of tickets to Rio on their pack of fries, their divisions are forgotten.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)