McDonald's unites a divided house in World Cup creative
A Mexican in a USA t-shirt is told in by his mother that his friends have arrived, while she zips up his hoody to hide the team's lettering.
McDonald's: rolls out World Cup creative
At the door, his friends, brandishing "USA" baseball caps and flags painted on their faces, try to put a stars and stripes hat on the son before he quickly rips it off in front of his father.
The father glances at the rest of the family, who give him a blank stare.
The father and the family then watch the match in one room, while the son and his friends watch the same game out back.
But when both the father and son manage to win a pair of tickets to Rio on their pack of fries, their divisions are forgotten.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End