Samsung and Marvel sign brand partnership ahead of Galaxy Tab S launch
Samsung and Marvel Entertainment have signed a brand partnership in a move that will lead to the companies integrating their brands into each other's products.
X Men: creator Marvel signs deal with Samsung
Marvel, the company behind comic and film franchises including 'X-Men', 'Spider-Man' and 'Captain America', will host a "wealth of exclusive content" on Samsung devices as part of the deal.
The partnership kicked off with the launch of the Galaxy Tab S in New York last night, and will promote the device's graphic capabilities.
Owners of the device will receive a three month subscription to Marvel Unlimited, which provides access to Marvel’s digital comic library.
Over the course of the year, owners of the phone will be given "sneak peeks" of Marvel movies debuting next year including 'Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron'.
Younghee Lee, executive vice president of global marketing of Samsung’s mobile division, claims the partnership will give the company "the opportunity to bring our industry-leading mobile display technology to life".
The partnership will also involve "products designed for superheroes" that will see the creation of "new products in real life, on the page, and on the silver screen".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)