Creative Effectiveness Lions shortlist: UK agencies make up a third of places
UK agencies have picked up four places in the shortlist for the creative effectiveness category at this year's Cannes Lions.
Mercedes-Benz: '#youdrive' campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been shortlisted for its Mercedes campaign "#youdrive" for the A Class.
The interactive TV campaign invited the audience to drive the story via Twitter, using the hashtag #youdrive.
Meanwhile, Wieden & Kennedy London has a place for "weave your magic", its campaign for Arla Foods/Lurpak, and Ogilvy & Mather is on the 12-strong shortlist for Expedia’s "travel yourself interesting".
Publicis London is another UK agency in the running with its campaign "don’t raise money, make money" for DePaul UK.
Among other shortlisted agencies are Australia’s DDB Sydney and Havas Worldwide Sydney, while McCann Melbourne has received two shortlist places.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England