Karen Blackett receives an OBE for services to media
Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, received an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
Karen Blackett: receives an OBE for services to the media communications industry
Blackett, who has been the chief executive of MediaCom UK since the end of 2010, received the honour for services to the media communications industry.
When asked how it felt to receive the award, Blackett said: "Thrilled, buzzing, and ecstatic. Truly humbled. I really hope that this honour encourages more young people from all walks of life and backgrounds to believe they have a voice and to use it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)