Karen Blackett receives an OBE for services to media
Karen Blackett, the chief executive of MediaCom UK, received an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
Karen Blackett: receives an OBE for services to the media communications industry
Blackett, who has been the chief executive of MediaCom UK since the end of 2010, received the honour for services to the media communications industry.
When asked how it felt to receive the award, Blackett said: "Thrilled, buzzing, and ecstatic. Truly humbled. I really hope that this honour encourages more young people from all walks of life and backgrounds to believe they have a voice and to use it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing and Design Assiatnt Stopgap £20000 - £24000 per annum, South East England
- LEAD UX DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £58-60K + BONUS + BENEFIT Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Lancashire