Cannes day one: ten things you might have missed on Sunday
Campaign and its sister brands are covering Cannes Lions 2014 in our live 24-hour blog, bringing you everything you need to know about the festival. Here are ten things you may have missed on the first day.
Sir Patrick Stewart: actor stars in Twitter’s Cannes Lions seminar on live stroytelling
1) David Hasselhoff in a social media experiment.
2) Five tips for tweeting from Cannes Lions.
3) The first "dronie" taken at Cannes (the dronie is the new selfie).
4) Patrick Stewart talking to Twitter about live storytelling…
5) …and his love of Ian McKellen
6) The epic Cannes 2014 trailer, featuring fire, spears and a gorilla.
7) Martin Sorrell telling us how Cannes has changed over the years.
8) John Hegarty’s must-see Cannes seminars.
9) The letter to the Cannes press jury arguing that press is not dead.
10) What percentage of the world’s population are actually at Cannes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)