Cannes day one: ten things you might have missed on Sunday
Campaign and its sister brands are covering Cannes Lions 2014 in our live 24-hour blog, bringing you everything you need to know about the festival. Here are ten things you may have missed on the first day.
Sir Patrick Stewart: actor stars in Twitter’s Cannes Lions seminar on live stroytelling
1) David Hasselhoff in a social media experiment.
2) Five tips for tweeting from Cannes Lions.
3) The first "dronie" taken at Cannes (the dronie is the new selfie).
4) Patrick Stewart talking to Twitter about live storytelling…
5) …and his love of Ian McKellen
6) The epic Cannes 2014 trailer, featuring fire, spears and a gorilla.
7) Martin Sorrell telling us how Cannes has changed over the years.
8) John Hegarty’s must-see Cannes seminars.
9) The letter to the Cannes press jury arguing that press is not dead.
10) What percentage of the world’s population are actually at Cannes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)