Adam & Eve/DDB wins Promo & Activation Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix as well as two Golds in the Promo & Activation ceremony last night, while OgilvyOne also won Gold for British Airways.
Harvey Nichols: 'sorry I spent it on myself' by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Grand Prix and two Gold Lions were awarded to Adam & Eve/DDB for its "sorry I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign for Harvey Nichols. Adam & Eve/DDB also picked up a Bronze Lion for "front row" for Google+.
OgilvyOne’s "magic of flying", which received the Direct Lions Grand Prix last night, took home one Gold and two Bronze Lions.
Publicis London also won two Silver Lions for "fuck the poor" for The Pilion Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)