Adam & Eve/DDB wins Promo & Activation Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix as well as two Golds in the Promo & Activation ceremony last night, while OgilvyOne also won Gold for British Airways.
Harvey Nichols: 'sorry I spent it on myself' by Adam & Eve/DDB
The Grand Prix and two Gold Lions were awarded to Adam & Eve/DDB for its "sorry I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign for Harvey Nichols. Adam & Eve/DDB also picked up a Bronze Lion for "front row" for Google+.
OgilvyOne’s "magic of flying", which received the Direct Lions Grand Prix last night, took home one Gold and two Bronze Lions.
Publicis London also won two Silver Lions for "fuck the poor" for The Pilion Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London