Party hopping and a win for OgilvyOne: 9 things you may have missed at Cannes day 2
Campaign and its sister brands are covering Cannes Lions 2014 in our live 24-hour blog, bringing you everything you need to know about the festival. Here are nine things you may have missed from the south of France yesterday.
#CannesShortsList: DigitasLBi highlights content at Cannes
1. Our Cannes celebrity-spotting guide: the seven most famous people to see.
2. If you don't make an awards shortlist, maybe you'll make DigitasLBi's #CannesShortsList.
3. Slideshow: the highlights from the first day at Cannes Lions 2014.
4. Buzzfeed and Mindshare tried to predict the zeitgeist in their live-streamed seminar.
5. McCann Melbourne won the Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix. (Meanwhile, Wieden & Kennedy, Ogilvy & Mather London and Publicis London won three of the seven Creative Effectiveness Lions).
6. John Wren said creativity "had never been an endgame" for Omnicom.
7. OgilvyOne scooped the Direct Lions Grand Prix for its "magic of flying" campaign for British Airways.
8. We asked whether data can predict the Cannes Lions winners.
9. Campaign Asia-Pacific went Cannes party hopping.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)