Adam & Eve/DDB wins nine gold Outdoor Lions
Adam & Eve/DDB received nine gold Lions - six for Harvey Nichols and three for Marmite - at the Outdoor ceremony in Cannes this evening.
The Omnicom-owned agency won one gold for "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols and a further five for the wider Christmas campaign that displayed individual items from the range ("Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink plug" and "toothbrush").
The three golds for Marmite were for "pasta", "mayo" (pictured, below) and "ketchup".
TBWA\London landed a gold Lion for its "jump store" work for Adidas.
TBWA's work for the sports brand also won two silver Lions (for "just browsing thanks" and "hey CCTV I’m here") and a bronze (for "shoes to match those wings of yours").
The judges awarded OMD UK, Talon Outdoor and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a bronze Lion for "unbelievable" for Pepsi Max. AMV BBDO also bagged three bronzes for "rushing", "roiling" and "rumbling" for Guinness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)