Watch: 'Moments of magic' key to ads and illusion, says Dynamo
Creating a "moment of magic" is the key to both advertising and illusion, according to the magician Dynamo, speaking in this exclusive video from Cannes Lions.
Dynamo: the magician is in Cannes to discuss moments of magic
After taking to the stage with the Brave managing director, Ash Bendelow, Dynamo told Campaign that the key to engagement was keeping things "authentic and believable".
"The difference between magic and tricks is that everyone can do a trick, but not everyone can create that moment of magic," he explained.
Meanwhile, Bendelow highlighted the "powerful medium" of magic in how it "can work with advertising because it looks to transcend who you are and where you are".
Watch the full interview with Dynamo and Ash Bendelow
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £37,000 to £42,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - Retail - £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Central London