Watch: 'Moments of magic' key to ads and illusion, says Dynamo
Creating a "moment of magic" is the key to both advertising and illusion, according to the magician Dynamo, speaking in this exclusive video from Cannes Lions.
Dynamo: the magician is in Cannes to discuss moments of magic
After taking to the stage with the Brave managing director, Ash Bendelow, Dynamo told Campaign that the key to engagement was keeping things "authentic and believable".
"The difference between magic and tricks is that everyone can do a trick, but not everyone can create that moment of magic," he explained.
Meanwhile, Bendelow highlighted the "powerful medium" of magic in how it "can work with advertising because it looks to transcend who you are and where you are".
Watch the full interview with Dynamo and Ash Bendelow
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London