Watch: 'Moments of magic' key to ads and illusion, says Dynamo
Creating a "moment of magic" is the key to both advertising and illusion, according to the magician Dynamo, speaking in this exclusive video from Cannes Lions.
Dynamo: the magician is in Cannes to discuss moments of magic
After taking to the stage with the Brave managing director, Ash Bendelow, Dynamo told Campaign that the key to engagement was keeping things "authentic and believable".
"The difference between magic and tricks is that everyone can do a trick, but not everyone can create that moment of magic," he explained.
Meanwhile, Bendelow highlighted the "powerful medium" of magic in how it "can work with advertising because it looks to transcend who you are and where you are".
Watch the full interview with Dynamo and Ash Bendelow
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire