The best and worst of Kanye West: 8 things we learnt at #CannesLions on Tuesday
The Cannes Lions festival 2014 has almost reached its mid-point, and we've been covering all the action on our 24-hour live blog, Campaign@Cannes. Here are yesterday's highlights.
Kanye West: provided colourful quotes at Cannes
1) Google and Ogilvy published research showing that word of mouth is key in purchase decisions.
2) "Empower the best content creators or fuck you" was one of Kanye West's more colourful quotes at Cannes.
3) The cult fantasy author Neil Gayman could bring Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a Cyber Lion.
4) We've all got a bit of genius in us, according to Pinterest's chief executive.
5) One mystery executive creative director was lounging by the pool in this Vine clip.
7) Although not everyone was so convinced: see Anthem Worldwide's scathing 140-character review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)