The best and worst of Kanye West: 8 things we learnt at #CannesLions on Tuesday
The Cannes Lions festival 2014 has almost reached its mid-point, and we've been covering all the action on our 24-hour live blog, Campaign@Cannes. Here are yesterday's highlights.
Kanye West: provided colourful quotes at Cannes
1) Google and Ogilvy published research showing that word of mouth is key in purchase decisions.
2) "Empower the best content creators or fuck you" was one of Kanye West's more colourful quotes at Cannes.
3) The cult fantasy author Neil Gayman could bring Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a Cyber Lion.
4) We've all got a bit of genius in us, according to Pinterest's chief executive.
5) One mystery executive creative director was lounging by the pool in this Vine clip.
7) Although not everyone was so convinced: see Anthem Worldwide's scathing 140-character review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)