The best and worst of Kanye West: 8 things we learnt at #CannesLions on Tuesday
The Cannes Lions festival 2014 has almost reached its mid-point, and we've been covering all the action on our 24-hour live blog, Campaign@Cannes. Here are yesterday's highlights.
Kanye West: provided colourful quotes at Cannes
1) Google and Ogilvy published research showing that word of mouth is key in purchase decisions.
2) "Empower the best content creators or fuck you" was one of Kanye West's more colourful quotes at Cannes.
3) The cult fantasy author Neil Gayman could bring Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a Cyber Lion.
4) We've all got a bit of genius in us, according to Pinterest's chief executive.
5) One mystery executive creative director was lounging by the pool in this Vine clip.
7) Although not everyone was so convinced: see Anthem Worldwide's scathing 140-character review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)