Partners Andrews Aldridge builds diverse agency
Partners Andrews Aldridge has poached TMW's strategic planning director Roz Hurst and hired Aman Kirshna from Channel 4, in an attempt to diversify the agency.
Nisa Bayindir, Aman Kirshna and Roz Hurst: hires and promotions at Partners Andrews Aldridge
Hurst joins the agency as senior strategist and will report to Partners’ chief strategy officer, Andrew Smith, who is leading the move to diversify the agency with digital natives who have skills in social content, user experience and analytics.
Krishna will also report to Smith and joins the agency as insight and performance director, having worked at Channel 4 as business intelligence consultant for two years. Prior to Channel 4 he was the lead analytics consultant for DigitasLBi and has also worked as digital insights manager for EE.
Partners has also promoted Nisa Bayindir to the role of content and social strategist. Bayindir joined Partners in 2013 from Karmarama where she was the global community manager for the Grants Whiskey account.
All three will work across the agency's entire client portfolio.
Smith said: "Aman, Roz and Nisa are exactly the kind of people we look for at Partners. Digital comes naturally to them, and they each share the same belief that through digital we can create wonderful experiences for our clients.
"All have proven track records at big agencies and organisations, and we’re happy that they will not only fit with Partners on a technical level, but a cultural one too."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London