Watches of Switzerland channels Hitchcock's 'The Birds' in luxurious new creative
Magpies, the birds that hunt down and steal shiny new objects, flock around a woman aggressively in these fashion images, while her watch shines a bright gold through the swarm of black and white.
The creative, the first from Watches of Switzerland since 1997, channels Alfred Hitchcock's film 'The Birds', for the launch of the brand's new flagship Regent Street store in London.
Brand: Watches of Switzerland
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)