Watches of Switzerland channels Hitchcock's 'The Birds' in luxurious new creative
Magpies, the birds that hunt down and steal shiny new objects, flock around a woman aggressively in these fashion images, while her watch shines a bright gold through the swarm of black and white.
The creative, the first from Watches of Switzerland since 1997, channels Alfred Hitchcock's film 'The Birds', for the launch of the brand's new flagship Regent Street store in London.
Brand: Watches of Switzerland
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)