Starcom MediaVest Group wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
Publicis Groupe's Starcom MediaVest Group has been named the Media Network of the Year at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Starcom MediaVest Group: wins Media Network of the Year in Cannes
SMG picked won The Media Network of the Year on the back of three Silvers, nine Bronzes and 14 shortlists in this year's Media Lions awards.
Winning campaigns have come from clients including Bank of America, Esurance, Heineken and Samsung, among others.
Laura Desmond, global chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group, said: "I couldn’t be more proud of the work SMG is producing for its clients around the globe.
"Winning Media Network of the Year after our previous wins is truly incredible and proves that we’re at the top of our game. The work we’re producing for our clients is inspired by creativity and informed by converged data, a combination that is clearly resonating with the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire