Watch: British Airways work is future of billboard advertising
British Airways work is the "future of billboard advertising", according to Tham Khai Meng, Ogilvy & Mather's creative chief.
For innovation, the British Airways "magic of flying" work is the "future of billboard advertising", said the chief creative officer.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign during the Cannes Lions festival, Khai Meng said: "I’ve not seen some categories do too well", but the "ability to measure yourself against the competition" is a useful element of the event.
"The key contenders are the big players – BBDO and BBD."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire