Watch: British Airways work is future of billboard advertising
British Airways work is the "future of billboard advertising", according to Tham Khai Meng, Ogilvy & Mather's creative chief.
For innovation, the British Airways "magic of flying" work is the "future of billboard advertising", said the chief creative officer.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign during the Cannes Lions festival, Khai Meng said: "I’ve not seen some categories do too well", but the "ability to measure yourself against the competition" is a useful element of the event.
"The key contenders are the big players – BBDO and BBD."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)