Watch: British Airways work is future of billboard advertising
British Airways work is the "future of billboard advertising", according to Tham Khai Meng, Ogilvy & Mather's creative chief.
For innovation, the British Airways "magic of flying" work is the "future of billboard advertising", said the chief creative officer.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign during the Cannes Lions festival, Khai Meng said: "I’ve not seen some categories do too well", but the "ability to measure yourself against the competition" is a useful element of the event.
"The key contenders are the big players – BBDO and BBD."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager (German Speaking) Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £35000 per annum, London