Watch: British Airways work is future of billboard advertising
British Airways work is the "future of billboard advertising", according to Tham Khai Meng, Ogilvy & Mather's creative chief.
For innovation, the British Airways "magic of flying" work is the "future of billboard advertising", said the chief creative officer.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign during the Cannes Lions festival, Khai Meng said: "I’ve not seen some categories do too well", but the "ability to measure yourself against the competition" is a useful element of the event.
"The key contenders are the big players – BBDO and BBD."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)