'Experimental playground' planned for Publicis London office
Publicis Worldwide's new chief strategy officer, Dylan Williams, says he plans to use the London office as a "prototyping and experimental playground" for new ideas.
"My ambitions for the network are trying loads of stuff and treading the learning out into the other 200-odd offices," he explained.
Williams shared his plans exclusively with Campaign during Cannes 2014, revealing he has been "desperately trying not to get fired" in his first three weeks in the role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)