'Experimental playground' planned for Publicis London office
Publicis Worldwide's new chief strategy officer, Dylan Williams, says he plans to use the London office as a "prototyping and experimental playground" for new ideas.
"My ambitions for the network are trying loads of stuff and treading the learning out into the other 200-odd offices," he explained.
Williams shared his plans exclusively with Campaign during Cannes 2014, revealing he has been "desperately trying not to get fired" in his first three weeks in the role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)