'Experimental playground' planned for Publicis London office
Publicis Worldwide's new chief strategy officer, Dylan Williams, says he plans to use the London office as a "prototyping and experimental playground" for new ideas.
"My ambitions for the network are trying loads of stuff and treading the learning out into the other 200-odd offices," he explained.
Williams shared his plans exclusively with Campaign during Cannes 2014, revealing he has been "desperately trying not to get fired" in his first three weeks in the role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire