Watch: Satirist takes on Sir Martin Sorrell and joins Kanye West's entourage
Sir Martin Sorrell and Kanye West are targeted by journalist and satirist Nimrod Kamer in this video as he plots to launch his own agency, 'Old Ideas Over Budget'.
Kamer takes to the Croisette to ask whether advertising is art, bumping into industry insiders and celebrities along the way, and even joining Kanye West's entourage in a moment of confusion.
The video is part of a series being released during this year's Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity from agency Don't Panic.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)