Watch: Satirist takes on Sir Martin Sorrell and joins Kanye West's entourage
Sir Martin Sorrell and Kanye West are targeted by journalist and satirist Nimrod Kamer in this video as he plots to launch his own agency, 'Old Ideas Over Budget'.
Kamer takes to the Croisette to ask whether advertising is art, bumping into industry insiders and celebrities along the way, and even joining Kanye West's entourage in a moment of confusion.
The video is part of a series being released during this year's Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity from agency Don't Panic.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)