Adam & Eve/DDB London wins Press Lion Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB London has walked away with the Grand Prix in the Press Lions category at Cannes festival for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency won the awards for its work for Harvey Nichols "sorry, I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign, which comprised five pieces of press work; "Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink-plug" and "toothbrush".
Of the 16 UK agencies shortlisted for the Press Lions category, over half won awards.
They included Leo Burnett, which took home three Bronze Lions for its "second chance" ad, for the charity Business in the Community. The awards were for the "Gary", "Kelly" and "Mark" elements of the campaign.
AIS London also took a Bronze Lion for its work with the charity Harrison’s Fund for its "I wish my son had cancer" campaign.
The country with the biggest overall haul of the night was Brazil, which took 67 Press Lion awards, including five golds and nine silvers.
France had the next-highest total with 27 awards, including nine Gold Lion Campaigns.
Last year, A&E/DDB was the UK’s only winner in the Press Lions category, taking a Silver Lion for its 'Maggiemite' cover for the Guardian Saturday Supplement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lead Product Manager Experis Up to £77,300 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Copywriter Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London