Adam & Eve/DDB London wins Press Lion Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB London has walked away with the Grand Prix in the Press Lions category at Cannes festival for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency won the awards for its work for Harvey Nichols "sorry, I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign, which comprised five pieces of press work; "Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink-plug" and "toothbrush".
Of the 16 UK agencies shortlisted for the Press Lions category, over half won awards.
They included Leo Burnett, which took home three Bronze Lions for its "second chance" ad, for the charity Business in the Community. The awards were for the "Gary", "Kelly" and "Mark" elements of the campaign.
AIS London also took a Bronze Lion for its work with the charity Harrison’s Fund for its "I wish my son had cancer" campaign.
The country with the biggest overall haul of the night was Brazil, which took 67 Press Lion awards, including five golds and nine silvers.
France had the next-highest total with 27 awards, including nine Gold Lion Campaigns.
Last year, A&E/DDB was the UK’s only winner in the Press Lions category, taking a Silver Lion for its 'Maggiemite' cover for the Guardian Saturday Supplement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London