Adam & Eve/DDB London wins Press Lion Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB London has walked away with the Grand Prix in the Press Lions category at Cannes festival for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency won the awards for its work for Harvey Nichols "sorry, I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign, which comprised five pieces of press work; "Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink-plug" and "toothbrush".
Of the 16 UK agencies shortlisted for the Press Lions category, over half won awards.
They included Leo Burnett, which took home three Bronze Lions for its "second chance" ad, for the charity Business in the Community. The awards were for the "Gary", "Kelly" and "Mark" elements of the campaign.
AIS London also took a Bronze Lion for its work with the charity Harrison’s Fund for its "I wish my son had cancer" campaign.
The country with the biggest overall haul of the night was Brazil, which took 67 Press Lion awards, including five golds and nine silvers.
France had the next-highest total with 27 awards, including nine Gold Lion Campaigns.
Last year, A&E/DDB was the UK’s only winner in the Press Lions category, taking a Silver Lion for its 'Maggiemite' cover for the Guardian Saturday Supplement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London