TBWA/London and Adam & Eve take home Design Lions
UK agencies have converted less than a quarter of their shortlisted entries in the Design Lions category of the Cannes festival.
TBWA/London: agency's 'D rose jump store' campaign for Adidas garnered a Gold Lion in Design
Only four of 22 entries won an award and these included TBWA/London, which won a Gold Lion for its "D rose jump store" campaign for Adidas, and Adam & Eve/DDB London, which took home a Silver Lion and two Bronze Lions for its work on the Harvey Nichols "sorry, I spent it on myself" Christmas campaign.
OgilvyOne, Grey London and Pearlfisher all missed out on an award this year, despite being shortlisted.
Last year, UK agencies won four Gold and eight Bronze Lions in the Design Lions.
Japan was the winner of the night, taking home 17 awards, including five golds and five silvers and the USA was in second place with 12 awards, including two Gold Lions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire