Pantene tells women 'Don't be sorry...be strong and shine'
Pantene is fighting for the rights of women who say things like "Sorry, can I ask a stupid question?" or "Sorry, do you have a minute?" and is telling them, "Don't be sorry. Be strong and shine", in an ad for the shampoo.
Pantene: empowering women to stop apologising
The first half of the 60-second ad comprises a number of scenes in which different women submissively say "sorry" as they interrupt to ask a question or ask someone to move their chair.
Viewers are then shown the statement ,"Be strong and shine," in large gold lettering, before the soundtrack turns uplifting and the ad takes the viewer into the second half's resolution.
The same women are revisited, but this time shown dealing with the same situations more assertively.
Client: Procter & Gamble
Agency: Grey New York
Creatives: Tor Myren, Joanna Carver, Tanner Shea
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)