Hottest virals: Crazy freestyle football success for Pepsi Max, plus EA Sports and Twitter
The latest virals from Pepsi Max, EA Sports and Twitter.
Pepsi Max: freestyle footballers amaze on a tricked-out pitch
Pepsi Max - The Unbelievable Game
Freestyle footballers take on a tricked-out trampoline pitch to the surprise of onlookers, filmed with a hidden camera to kick off the World Cup spirit for Pepsi Max.
EA Sports - Always in the game
Landon Donovan didn't make the US team for Brazil 2014 but still manages to lift the World Cup – albeit virtual – in this viral for the Fifa World Cup 2014 game.
Twitter - #WorldCup on Twitter
This viral for Twitter promotes the social network as a destination for World Cup news and views, and highlights Twitter's new World Cup functionality, allowing users to choose teams to follow and show their national pride.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)