Hottest virals: Crazy freestyle football success for Pepsi Max, plus EA Sports and Twitter
The latest virals from Pepsi Max, EA Sports and Twitter.
Pepsi Max: freestyle footballers amaze on a tricked-out pitch
Pepsi Max - The Unbelievable Game
Freestyle footballers take on a tricked-out trampoline pitch to the surprise of onlookers, filmed with a hidden camera to kick off the World Cup spirit for Pepsi Max.
EA Sports - Always in the game
Landon Donovan didn't make the US team for Brazil 2014 but still manages to lift the World Cup – albeit virtual – in this viral for the Fifa World Cup 2014 game.
Twitter - #WorldCup on Twitter
This viral for Twitter promotes the social network as a destination for World Cup news and views, and highlights Twitter's new World Cup functionality, allowing users to choose teams to follow and show their national pride.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)