Narrative techniques utmost in digital revolution, says O&M's Miles Young
Storytelling and content are the two major themes of importance to adland's post-digital revolution, according to Ogilvy & Mather global chief executive Miles Young.
aking exclusively to Campaign at Cannes, Young said: "As we start to grapple with the longer term implications of the digital revolution, it’s clear that narrative techniques are very important and not given enough understanding.
"Another theme is the importance of content. An awful lot of what comes to Cannes now is difficult to define in terms of the traditional categories, and I think there’s a big debate now about what content actually is."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)