Unilever and Diageo lead UK shortlist in Branded Content Lions
Diageo's Guinness and Unilever's Cornetto and Axe are leading the pack with the most shortlisted UK nominations in the Branded Content Entertainment category at Cannes.
Unilever: 'Cornetto cupidity' by Mo Film London
OgilvyOne London’s "Dishoom story plates" work for the Dishoom Bombay Café has also received two nods in the category.
Unilever’s "Cornetto cupidity" by Mo Film London, and "generation astronaut" for its Axe Apollo brand, by BBH London were shortlisted, alongside AMV BBDO London’s work on the "Sapeurs" documentary for Diageo’s Guinness that has been shortlisted for both non-fiction TV and broadcast and non-fiction online.
Among other UK work shortlisted is Coast London’s "father’s day" for Prostate Cancer UK, PHD London’s "the world’s first all-Lego ad break" for Warner Bros’ Lego Movie, and AMV BBDO London’s "Christmas in a day film" for Sainsbury’s.
Ogilvy & Mather London has been listed for its "travel your tweet interesting" work for Expedia, alongside TBWA\London’s "D Rose jump store" for Adidas.
The UK is level pegging with France with 11 nominations in the 91-strong shortlist, taking second place behind the US, which has 35 spots on the list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End