Adam & Eve/DDB picks up Film Grand Prix
Adam & Eve/DDB has won a Grand Prix in film for its "I'm sorry I spent it on myself" campaign for Harvey Nichols, at the end of a successful week for the Omnicom-owned agency.
The Cannes Lions Film jury also awarded a Grand Prix to Volvo Trucks "the epic split" by Forsman & Bodenfors Gothenburg.
"I’m sorry I spent it on myself", A&E/DDB’s Christmas campaign for the high-end department store, has picked up a total of four Grands Prix, including Promo & Activation, Integrated and Press.
"Love it. Hate it. Just don’t forget it", A&E/DDB’s ad for Marmite won a gold Lion, the UK’s only gold for Film.
A&E/DDB’s haul also included two silvers, for "teddy tragedy" for Volkswagen and "the bear and the hare" for John Lewis, and three bronzes for a VW campaign ("parachute", "rope" and "cage").
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO took home five Lions, including silvers for "Sapeurs" and the "Sapeurs documentary" for Guinness. AMV got three bronzes for "Christmas in a Day" for Sainsbury’s and the Eurostar films "stories are waiting in Paris" and "stories are waiting in London".
The final of the UK’s five silver Lions for Film went to BMB for "Simon the Ogre" for Thomson Holidays.
The Film jury awarded Mother two bronzes (one each for the Halfords films "bob" and "needles"), Grey London one bronze for "The Sunday Times - icons" and Wieden & Kennedy a bronze for Honda "hands".
In total the UK got 18 Lions in Film, down from 22 in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire