Evian's Rizzle Kicks music video stars Wimbledon ace Maria Sharapova
Rizzle Kicks chase tennis star Maria Sharapova down the streets of Wimbledon in a Evian-sponsored music video called "Tell Her" that is a love song to their childhood crush.
Maria Sharapova stars in the Rizzle Kicks music video
The number five seed plays her first Wimbledon match today and stars in the video as part of the water brand’s "Live young summer" that has already seen the company’s Baby and Me ad "hijacked" by Alan Carr.
Client: Pam Pines, head of marketing at Danone Waters
Creative: Nick Chapin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)