Evian's Rizzle Kicks music video stars Wimbledon ace Maria Sharapova
Rizzle Kicks chase tennis star Maria Sharapova down the streets of Wimbledon in a Evian-sponsored music video called "Tell Her" that is a love song to their childhood crush.
Maria Sharapova stars in the Rizzle Kicks music video
The number five seed plays her first Wimbledon match today and stars in the video as part of the water brand’s "Live young summer" that has already seen the company’s Baby and Me ad "hijacked" by Alan Carr.
Client: Pam Pines, head of marketing at Danone Waters
Creative: Nick Chapin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)