Evian's Rizzle Kicks music video stars Wimbledon ace Maria Sharapova
Rizzle Kicks chase tennis star Maria Sharapova down the streets of Wimbledon in a Evian-sponsored music video called "Tell Her" that is a love song to their childhood crush.
Maria Sharapova stars in the Rizzle Kicks music video
The number five seed plays her first Wimbledon match today and stars in the video as part of the water brand’s "Live young summer" that has already seen the company’s Baby and Me ad "hijacked" by Alan Carr.
Client: Pam Pines, head of marketing at Danone Waters
Creative: Nick Chapin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury