Evian's Rizzle Kicks music video stars Wimbledon ace Maria Sharapova
Rizzle Kicks chase tennis star Maria Sharapova down the streets of Wimbledon in a Evian-sponsored music video called "Tell Her" that is a love song to their childhood crush.
Maria Sharapova stars in the Rizzle Kicks music video
The number five seed plays her first Wimbledon match today and stars in the video as part of the water brand’s "Live young summer" that has already seen the company’s Baby and Me ad "hijacked" by Alan Carr.
Client: Pam Pines, head of marketing at Danone Waters
Creative: Nick Chapin
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)