Lucky Generals wins Secretsales.com ad account
Lucky Generals have won the advertising account for the online fashion retailer Secretsales.com, following a three-way pitch process.
Secretsales.com: online retailer appoints Lucky Generals to its advertising account
The site, which launched in 2007, claims to be Britain's leading fashion "flash sales" site, with more than three million registered members in the UK. It offers discounts on designer brands, for a limited period.
The retailer is now planning to launch a TV advertising campaign in the autumn, with media handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD's start-up division, Beyond.
Sach Kukadia, the founder of Secretsales.com, said "We love Lucky Generals' entrepreneurial spirit and are really excited by the big idea they have developed for us, to take us to the next level."
Helen Calcraft, a founder of Lucky Generals, added: "This is a great chance to do something fresh in a sector which is notoriously difficult, but which should be thrilling. We can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London