Agencies line up for TSB innovation brief
TSB, which separated from Lloyds Banking Group in a flotation last week, is seeking a creative agency to handle an innovation brief.
TSB: seeking creative agency
The bank has approached Oystercatchers to oversee a competitive pitch and began meeting agencies this week. It had yet to compile a shortlist as Campaign went to press.
TSB is looking for an agency that specialises in user experience and app design.
Under its chief marketing and communications officer, Nigel Gilbert, who joined from Virgin Media in December 2013, TSB is attempting to position itself as a challenger brand and a bank untainted by the financial crisis.
TSB floated on the London Stock Exchange last week in an IPO that valued the bank at £1.3 billion. Lloyds Banking Group was forced to sell TSB following the Government’s bailout in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)