M&C Saatchi scoops shopping launch task
Doddle, the click-and-collect service for online shopping, has hired M&C Saatchi Group to handle the creative and PR account ahead of its national launch.
Waterloo: Doddle launch
To support the launch of 300 locations in stations and shopping centres across the country, M&C Saatchi will develop above-the-line activity, manage Doddle’s social media and online community management and create experiential campaigns.
Tim Robinson, the chief executive of Doddle, said: "Our research shows that consumers and retailers remain frustrated with the problems of delivering and returning goods purchased online.
"Doddle will make it quick, easy and convenient. We are an ambitious company with big plans. That’s why we appointed M&C Saatchi."
The shops will enable people to pick up and return purchases from online retailers such as Amazon and have flexible opening times.
Tim Duffy, the group chairman of M&C Saatchi UK, said: "It’s not every day you have the opportunity to build a new brand from scratch. We look forward to creating a famous brand, using all our skills across all our disciplines."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London