M&C Saatchi scoops shopping launch task
Doddle, the click-and-collect service for online shopping, has hired M&C Saatchi Group to handle the creative and PR account ahead of its national launch.
Waterloo: Doddle launch
To support the launch of 300 locations in stations and shopping centres across the country, M&C Saatchi will develop above-the-line activity, manage Doddle’s social media and online community management and create experiential campaigns.
Tim Robinson, the chief executive of Doddle, said: "Our research shows that consumers and retailers remain frustrated with the problems of delivering and returning goods purchased online.
"Doddle will make it quick, easy and convenient. We are an ambitious company with big plans. That’s why we appointed M&C Saatchi."
The shops will enable people to pick up and return purchases from online retailers such as Amazon and have flexible opening times.
Tim Duffy, the group chairman of M&C Saatchi UK, said: "It’s not every day you have the opportunity to build a new brand from scratch. We look forward to creating a famous brand, using all our skills across all our disciplines."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London