M&C Saatchi scoops shopping launch task
Doddle, the click-and-collect service for online shopping, has hired M&C Saatchi Group to handle the creative and PR account ahead of its national launch.
Waterloo: Doddle launch
To support the launch of 300 locations in stations and shopping centres across the country, M&C Saatchi will develop above-the-line activity, manage Doddle’s social media and online community management and create experiential campaigns.
Tim Robinson, the chief executive of Doddle, said: "Our research shows that consumers and retailers remain frustrated with the problems of delivering and returning goods purchased online.
"Doddle will make it quick, easy and convenient. We are an ambitious company with big plans. That’s why we appointed M&C Saatchi."
The shops will enable people to pick up and return purchases from online retailers such as Amazon and have flexible opening times.
Tim Duffy, the group chairman of M&C Saatchi UK, said: "It’s not every day you have the opportunity to build a new brand from scratch. We look forward to creating a famous brand, using all our skills across all our disciplines."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)