L'Oréal and Channel 4 end trading dispute
L'Oréal and Channel 4 have resolved their six-month trading dispute that has kept L'Oréal ads off all Channel 4 and UKTV channels in 2014.
L’Oréal: ads have been off Channel 4 and UKTV so far this year
L’Oréal’s media agency, Maxus, had failed to reach a 2014 trading agreement with C4, which handles its own sales as well as that of BT Sport and UKTV, which owns channels including Dave and Gold.
Following the resolution, L’Oréal ads will be back on C4 and UKTV channels from July. C4 had continued to trade with Maxus for other clients during the dispute.
L’Oréal spent £15.9 million with C4’s sales team in 2013, according to Nielsen.
C4 and Maxus declined to comment.
In a separate development, C4 has announced the upgrade of its 4oD service on mobile. Users can now watch videos on 3G and 4G and view short-form content in a new "shorts hub".
The first three mini-series are sponsored by Rimmel London, British Gas and Alfa Romeo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...