Fetch hires first creative director
Fetch, the mobile agency, has hired Paul-Eric Lefebvre as its first creative director for its London office.
Fetch hires first creative director Lefebvre
He joins from ReflexGroup (London) where, as creative director, he was responsible for cross-platform design and advertising projects for clients including Moët & Chandon, Laurent-Perrier, and Unilever.
Reporting into the agency’s chief operating officer (COO), Greg Grimmer, Lefebvre will be charged with driving and delivering outstanding work across all Fetch’s clients which include Hotels.com, eBay, Sony Music and William Hill.
His brief will be to drive creative direction across all of the agencies output, which already takes in mobile, cross-screen, multi-platform and digital out of home campaigns.
Grimmer said: "Creative expertise along with strategy, media and analytics has always been one of the key pillars of Fetch’s offering. The appointment of a creative director represents a step change in our investment in creative. We’ve been delivering more creative projects across our client base and need an award-winning creative leader."
Lefebvre’s background also includes creative roles at agencies such as Katana and Euro-RSCG, focusing on strategic digital and print design for brands including Peugeot, Arsenal FC, Tatler and Diageo. He has also worked client side with luxury brands such as L'Oréal and Louis Vuitton.
He said: "I’m looking forward to joining such a successful team of people. Fetch was an immediate crush for me, being so innovative, vibrant and ambitious. I’m delighted to be working on creative strategies and concepts for such an important player in the mobile marketing industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...