More digital ads coming to the top of London black cabs
BrightMove Media has announced plans to extend its London taxi network to 700 digital screens on top of 350 black cabs in the capital.
BrightMove Media: extends its top-of-cab digital advertising
The rollout of the technology will begin in September, culminating in the introduction of 400 new screens by the 1 October 2014, with a total of 700 screens being introduced by the end of the year.
The top of cab service offers real-time, geo-targeted digital advertising. The latest GPS positioning technology enables brands to target specific groups of people at different times of the day – for example, "up-market shoppers" or "evening commuters".
The network is backed by a centralised media platform that allows real-time monitoring of the network, and enables campaign management and detailed reporting for brands.
BrightMove's moving media platform claims to be the only Transport for London-approved product of its kind currently on the road.
Since its launch in June 2013, BrightMove Media has run more than 20 campaigns, and displayed more than 50 million ads, for a range of London-based brands, including 'Mamma Mia', 'Billy Elliot', Pepsi, Cadbury, MasterCard and Hotel Tonight.
The company is confident the ability to carefully target relevant messaging, reduces wastage and enables advertisers to improve ROI.
BrightMove Media also reaches geographic areas that other out-of-home platforms cannot reach, such as the City of London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)