More digital ads coming to the top of London black cabs
BrightMove Media has announced plans to extend its London taxi network to 700 digital screens on top of 350 black cabs in the capital.
BrightMove Media: extends its top-of-cab digital advertising
The rollout of the technology will begin in September, culminating in the introduction of 400 new screens by the 1 October 2014, with a total of 700 screens being introduced by the end of the year.
The top of cab service offers real-time, geo-targeted digital advertising. The latest GPS positioning technology enables brands to target specific groups of people at different times of the day – for example, "up-market shoppers" or "evening commuters".
The network is backed by a centralised media platform that allows real-time monitoring of the network, and enables campaign management and detailed reporting for brands.
BrightMove's moving media platform claims to be the only Transport for London-approved product of its kind currently on the road.
Since its launch in June 2013, BrightMove Media has run more than 20 campaigns, and displayed more than 50 million ads, for a range of London-based brands, including 'Mamma Mia', 'Billy Elliot', Pepsi, Cadbury, MasterCard and Hotel Tonight.
The company is confident the ability to carefully target relevant messaging, reduces wastage and enables advertisers to improve ROI.
BrightMove Media also reaches geographic areas that other out-of-home platforms cannot reach, such as the City of London.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)