DLKW Lowe captures global Lenovo brief
DLKW Lowe has picked up the global advertising account for the launch of Lenovo's Yoga tablet range.
DLKW Lowe: picks up Lenovo account
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch and has been briefed to produce work for the Chinese electronics company across Europe, the US and Asia.
The account was previously handled by Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Saatchi & Saatchi won the global ad business in 2011.
It is understood that a TV, print and digital campaign starring the actor Ashton Kutcher will break later
Lenovo was formed from the sale of IBM’s computer business to Lenovo Group in 2011. It recently acquired the mobile brand Motorola from Google for £1.7 billion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London