DLKW Lowe captures global Lenovo brief
DLKW Lowe has picked up the global advertising account for the launch of Lenovo's Yoga tablet range.
DLKW Lowe: picks up Lenovo account
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch and has been briefed to produce work for the Chinese electronics company across Europe, the US and Asia.
The account was previously handled by Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Saatchi & Saatchi won the global ad business in 2011.
It is understood that a TV, print and digital campaign starring the actor Ashton Kutcher will break later
Lenovo was formed from the sale of IBM’s computer business to Lenovo Group in 2011. It recently acquired the mobile brand Motorola from Google for £1.7 billion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)