DLKW Lowe captures global Lenovo brief
DLKW Lowe has picked up the global advertising account for the launch of Lenovo's Yoga tablet range.
DLKW Lowe: picks up Lenovo account
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch and has been briefed to produce work for the Chinese electronics company across Europe, the US and Asia.
The account was previously handled by Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Saatchi & Saatchi won the global ad business in 2011.
It is understood that a TV, print and digital campaign starring the actor Ashton Kutcher will break later
Lenovo was formed from the sale of IBM’s computer business to Lenovo Group in 2011. It recently acquired the mobile brand Motorola from Google for £1.7 billion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Strategic Planner Stopgap £45000 - £48000 per annum, London