Rolls-Royce starts-up social media search
Rolls-Royce, the BMW-owned car marque, has begun a search for a new social media agency.
Rolls Royce: seeks social media agency
The process is in the early stages and is being handled by AAR. The Hearst company iCrossing is the incumbent.
Engine currently handles all other marketing work for the company, including its global brand comms strategy and digital, CRM, advertising, content and DM work. The group’s subsidiary Partners Andrews Aldridge is the lead agency.
The group fended off The Corner, M&C Saatchi and Leo Burnett’s luxury arm Atelier to win the brief in August last year. It was the second time it successfully defended its account, after beating Publicis Chemistry in 2011.
BMW has owned the Rolls-Royce brand since 1998, when it bought the name rights from British aircraft-engine manufacturer Vickers. In 2003, BMW set up the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars company after a rights settlement with Volkswagen, which now owns Bentley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)