Rolls-Royce starts-up social media search
Rolls-Royce, the BMW-owned car marque, has begun a search for a new social media agency.
Rolls Royce: seeks social media agency
The process is in the early stages and is being handled by AAR. The Hearst company iCrossing is the incumbent.
Engine currently handles all other marketing work for the company, including its global brand comms strategy and digital, CRM, advertising, content and DM work. The group’s subsidiary Partners Andrews Aldridge is the lead agency.
The group fended off The Corner, M&C Saatchi and Leo Burnett’s luxury arm Atelier to win the brief in August last year. It was the second time it successfully defended its account, after beating Publicis Chemistry in 2011.
BMW has owned the Rolls-Royce brand since 1998, when it bought the name rights from British aircraft-engine manufacturer Vickers. In 2003, BMW set up the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars company after a rights settlement with Volkswagen, which now owns Bentley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)