Harvester: part of Mitchells & Butlers, which is seeking digital CRM support
Ah, summer’s here, and what could be nicer than conducting some consumer research down the pub with a Toby roast? Good news, then, that Mitchells & Butlers, the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O’Neill’s, has kicked off a pitch process through AAR for digital CRM support. The incumbent, AIS, has worked with the company on a consultancy basis since July 2012.
The advertising review for the global Nissan Infiniti brand, announced in the US earlier this year, has started to hot up after months of inactivity. The review is being handled by The Roth Observatory out of Los Angeles and TBWA\Worldwide is the incumbent.
AAR has also been engaged by Rolls-Royce to conduct a review of its social media account; Engine, which handles CRM, is not affected by the process.
Pure Gym and The Gym Group’s merger plans have stalled, making the pitch to find agencies to promote the combined brand a dead duck. The companies were scheduled to merge but plans have been put on hold indefinitely. 18 Feet & Rising and Goodstuff Communications were in line to pick up the creative and media accounts, but are now in limbo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)