Zoopla owner hands TV brief to Goodstuff
Zoopla Property Group, the digital property company, has moved its TV media planning and buying account to Goodstuff Communications from the incumbent, Vizeum, without a pitch.
Goodstuff: wins Zoopla
Goodstuff will work on the online property brands Zoopla, PrimeLocation, SmartNewHomes and HomesOverseas. ZPG will run all other media work in-house. The company spent £9.8 million on media in 2013, according to Nielsen, and its annual TV spend is estimated to be £5 million.
Charlotte Harper, the group marketing director of ZPG, said: "Goodstuff has a proven track record with fast growth and exciting brands, and this will create an opportunity to further leverage our data analysis and deliver a more efficient media spend."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Strategy Director Pitch Consultants £60000 - £90000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester