VCCP Saint Pancras wins £3m Chelsea Barracks brief
VCCP's luxury arm, VCCP Saint Pancras, has won its first pitch since launching in May, scooping the global ad account for the £3 billion Chelsea Barracks housing development.
Chelsea Barracks: the area outlined for development
VCCP Saint Pancras beat Leagas Delaney and London Advertising to win the pitch for Chelsea Barracks, which is owned by the property fund Qatari Diar. Oystercatchers helped run the pitch.
The campaign for Chelsea Barracks will target wealthy individuals across Asia, Europe and the Middle East, and will comprise integrated digital executions.
The Chelsea Barracks development was finally given the green light earlier this year after a series of setbacks, including an intervention in 2009 from Prince Charles, who opposed the original designs for the scheme.
VCCP Saint Pancras, which has offices near both the Saint Pancras and Paris Nord stations, opened in May with Courvoisier as its founding client. Courvoisier had previously worked with VCCP London.
VCCP declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England