Skol cools Russian World Cup fans with ice-packaged beer
A six-pack of lager encased in packaging made from ice was used to tempt the palates of overheated football fans visiting Cuiaba in Brazil for the World Cup, in a campaign for beer brand Skol.
Skol: the lager brand has created real ice packaging for European World Cup fans
The limited edition packaging was distributed to Russian tourists in Cuiaba, one of the host cities of the 2014 World Cup and one of Brazil’s hottest locations.
Skol’s agency has created a film explaining the initiative, but you’ll have to polish up on your Russian to understand the voiceover.
Client: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Agency: F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
Creatives: Rodrigo Cotellessa, Leandro Dolfini
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)